MHP – Glutamine-SR
Glutamine-SR (Sustained-Release) Overview
Glutamine is immensely important to muscle growth as about 60 percent of the muscle in your body is made of glutamine. Intense workouts require a lot of glutamine, but you may be using up more glutamine than you’re taking in, even if you’re using a supplement. The problem with most glutamine supplements starts in the stomach. Normal glutamine is mostly absorbed in the stomach and intestines, with only 30 percent actually making it to your muscles. The other big issue is that most of that glutamine is used up in an hour, after which you’re back to the low glutamine state.
MHP Glutamine SR is designed to totally avoid both of these problems, creating and maintaining the ideal muscle growing environment. The Sustained Release system, unique to Glutamine SR, provides a constant supply of Glutamine to your muscles for up to 12 hours. An absorption technology called Micro-Feed allows an amazing 100% of glutamine to be absorbed by the muscle. Increase muscle size, strength, appearance, recovery and energy with MHP Glutamine SR.
Glutamine-SR (Sustained-Release) Description from MHP
Exclusive sustained release micro-feed technology:
Glutamine-SR’s micro-feed technology allows for an unprecedented 100% of L-Glutamine utilization, maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic effects and optimizes muscle growth and recover. Research on leading brand supplemental L-Glutamine powder had shown that the stomach utilize 70% of the amount ingested, leaving only 30% available for delivery to muscle tissue. The exclusive and patented micro-feed technology used in Glutamine-SR protects the L-Glutamine as it is transported through the stomach and increases the amount delivered to muscle tissue. The micro-feed technology also increses bio-availability and utilization of L-Glutamine by providing a controlled, steady supply for 12 straight hours. Glutamine-SR’s 12 Hour Sustained release Micro-Feed Technology has raised the standards in glutamine supplementations, making Glutamine-SR the most bio-efficient and powerful glutamine supplement in the world. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.) Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
5 reviews for Glutamine-SR – 300g