Supplement dropshipping & Wholesale
Have you ever thought about increasing your sales and expanding your business?
Do you want to have more products in stock, but don’t have enough storage?
Not being able to cope with shipping all the orders?
We have a solution for you!
Our dropshipping service:
- Over 7000 products avaliable instantly for your customers
- No upfront stock costs
- Huge range of products
- No risk for your products to go out of date
- Save on warehouse costs and employees salaries
- Wholesale prices allow you to increase your margins
- IT support
- Express & tracked shipping
- CSV feed with product images and descriptions
- CSV Stock feed
The benefits of dropshipping with us
– Work from home
– No minimum orders
– No upfront costs, no membership fees, no set up costs
– No contract, no tie ins, no exit fees
– No need to hold stock
– No need to pick, pack or post orders
– Plain packaging and labels, no promo materials or paperwork enclosed!
– Orders sent with tracking
– Same day despatch! – Goods despatched same working day if ordered before 2pm
– Email updates when orders are placed and when goods are despatched
– Great profit margins
– The price you see is the price you pay. No Postage or VAT added on at the end of checkout.
– Full order history available in your account
– We accept payment by Bank transfer, Credit or Debit Card or PayPal
– Ebay Seller protection – All orders are tracked. Registered dropshippers will not lose Top Rated Seller Status with us!
We always guarantee to give you our best prices. We constantly check and review our prices. If we can reduce our cost prices we pass the savings on to you!
Why Sell Supplements Online?
High re-order rates, low return rates, light shipping weight, high retail prices, and the high consumer demand are the main reasons behind the promising potential of this category. In addition, with dropshipping method, you can avoid inventory risk. As the entire order fulfillment process is the responsibility of the dropshipping wholesalers, you would have more time to focus on other aspects of your business.
Whether you sell them on your own online store or on third-party e-commerce marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, dietary supplement category is a profitable one with a lot of potential for success.
Supplements are one of the most profitable dropshipping categories. There are a few reasons behind this.
- Selling supplements online often mean high re-order rates. So, it is a recurring revenue for your store. Once a customer buys from you, they are very likely to come back once they are out.
- Retail prices for vitamins and dietary supplements are high enough for increased profit margins. You just need to partner with a drop ship supplier that can offer you true wholesale prices.
- Shipping weight for vitamins and supplements are quite low.
- Return rates are low. If there is not a problem with the overall condition of the package, there is no good reason for customers to return the products.
- Supplements are in high-demand. According to Grand View Research, the global dietary supplements market size was estimated at USD 123.28 billion in 2019.
How to Dropship Supplements
So you’ve made the choice: you’re dropshipping supplements. The dropshipping business model means that you’ll have fewer costs and lower risk. But make sure
- Identify your target market. Supplements continue to grow in popularity, so make sure you research the market to determine who you’ll be trying to sell to. For example, younger shoppers will more likely purchase fitness supplements while older consumers may be more interested in nutritional supplements. You could even market to both!
- Research key market trends. As with any other group of products, supplements will go through various phases of popularity. As a result, you should identify how the market is trending. You can use Google Trends, view reports from research firms like Mordor Intelligence or Grand View Research, or check out e-commerce trend publications like PSFK, Trend Hunter, or Trend Watching.
- Determine where you want to set up your store. You can set up your own online store by choosing an e-commerce platform like Shopify or WooCommerce. Or you can create a store on online marketplaces such as Amazon or Ebay.
- Find your niche. Supplements are a large market, so there will be plenty of niches and even sub-niches within that general category. Because dropshipping is so competitive, sometimes it’s best to have an ultra-focused online store that appeals to a very specific shopper. There are a number of tools you can use to find a dropshipping niche.
- Drive traffic to your store to start making sales: Some of the tools that will give your store more exposure and help you reach your audience are Google Ads or Facebook Ads, each of which has their respective pros and cons. Make sure to also use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to bring traffic to your website for your targeted keywords.